Sensory Support Mattress for Disabled Kids – ThevoSleepingStar
Many children with special needs have sleep disorders or disturbances that affect parents and other family members. Some of these disorders include; issues with falling asleep and staying asleep, restlessness during sleep, and disorientation upon waking up. Sleep is one of the most important things we need as humans and the Sensory Support Mattress for Disabled Kids will help your child achieve the rest they need.
Benefits of the Sensory Support Mattress for Disabled Kids:
- MiS Micro-Stimulation® supports mobility.
- Improves body perception.
- Reduces spasms and pain.
- Calms the child for restorative sleep.
- Helps your child reach and maintain restorative sleep which is essential for healing.
Why should you choose ThevoSleepingStar?
provides tiny counter movements that have a positive influence on the children’s sleep. So that they have a better and undisturbed rest cycle.
Designed to fit the needs of children with disabilities. As a result it provides a relaxing and comfortable place to lay down.
Extended sleep phases are necessary for children with special needs.
breathable and cleans easily by wiping with a disinfectant. Or by running it through the washing machine.
Sizes: Thevo Therapeutic mattresses for children
- Crib – 27″ x 55″ with blue incontinence cover
- Hospital – 36″ x 79″ with blue incontinence cover
- Twin – 39″ x 75″ with blue incontinence cover
- Full – 54″ x 75″ with red jersey cover
Custom sizes are also possible.
Questions? Contact us, we are happy to help!
- Weight Capacity: 11 – 132 lbs
- Mattress Height: 7.5″
- Mattress Weight: 29 – 90 lbs
- Washable Cover: at 149°F