Pressure Relief Mattress for Parkinson’s Care – ThevoCalm
With the Pressure Relief Mattress for Parkinson’s Care you can experience Quality of life despite having Parkinson’s. So that you can Spend the day in a relaxed and structured way.
While living with Parkinson’s can be challenging, there are many things you can do to maintain and improve your quality of life and one of the most important is getting a good nights sleep. The Parkinson’s diagnosis often is unexpected, and has an immediate effect on a person‘s daily life. Besides the muscle tension which comes with the illness, extreme fatigue decreases a person‘s quality of life. But having proper mattress will help you get a better nights rest resulting in a better quality of life.
Benefits of the Pressure Relief Mattress for Parkinson’s:
- MiS Micro-Stimulation relaxes muscles.
- Tiny movements maintain mobility.
- Decrease night sweats.
- Easier to sit up and change positions.
- Easier to reach and maintain restorative sleep throughout the night.
Why should you choose ThevoCalm?
Specifically designed for those living with Parkinson’s to improve the comfort level while lying down.
provide tiny counter movements to maintain and support mobility of people with Parkinson’s.
Firm suspension for Parkinson’s
optimally tailored to the sleep and comfort demands of people with Parkinson’s so that you get a good nights rest.
- Hospital – 36” x 79” with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin – 39” x 75” with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin XL – 38” x 79” with jersey or incontinence cover
- Full – 54” x 75” with jersey cover
- Queen – 60” x 79” with jersey cover
- Split King (2 mattresses) – 38” x 79” with jersey or incontinence cover
Custom sizes are also possible.
Questions? Contact us, we are happy to help!
- Weight Capacity: up to 308 lbs
- Mattress Height: 4.3″
- Underframe Height: 3.2″
- Washable Cover: 149°F