Disabled Wheelchair Users Mattress – ThevoFlex
After sitting all day there is no need to lie down in a hard bed. The Disabled Wheelchair Users Mattress relieves pressure. And still provides a firm base to facilitate transfers. The German engineered design helps relieve pressure. As a result the user will have less pressure ulcers and sores. It also helps the user achieve and maintain a restorative sleep cycle. So that the body has more time to heal.
Benefits of the Disabled Wheelchair Users Mattress:
- Relieves pressure
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Adapts to the spinal column
- Controls pain
- Eases transfer
- Helps achieve and maintain a longer restorative sleep cycle
Why should you choose ThevoFlex?
facilitates transfers and provides the person with adequate hold and stability.
functional ergonomics for relaxed and comfortable sleep cycles.
extra soft – pressure relief of the lower part of the body
Wheelchair user suspension
firm sensation when laying down – relieves the spinal column and is specifically designed for maximum comfort for wheelchair users
Sizes: Thevo Therapeutic mattresses for adults
- Hospital – 36″ x 79″ with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin – 39″ x 75″ with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin XL – 38″ x 79″ with jersey or incontinence cover
- Full – 54″ x 75″ with jersey cover
- Queen – 60″ x 79″ with jersey cover
- Split King (2 mattresses) – 38″ x 79″ with jersey or incontinence cover
Custom sizes are also possible.
Questions? Contact us, we are happy to help!
- Weight Capacity: up to 308 lbs
- Mattress Height: 4.3″
- Mattress Weight: 3.2″
- Washable Cover: 149 °F